Screen Training Ireland and Digital Skills Centre Tralee are seeking participants for a Lighting Workshop.
This practical, hands-on course aims to upskill camera professionals in lighting techniques for drama and other genres. Through demonstrations, discussion, analysis and lighting set-ups, participants will gain hands-on experience in lighting a variety of interior and exterior scenes.
The course will cover the following:
• Lighting Concepts
• Exposure, Metering and the Zone system
• Control of Colour and Contrast
• Lighting Equipment and Modifier demonstrations
• Lighting Demonstrations
• Location Scouting and Pre Production Planning
• Dramatic Lighting to create a mood, time and place
• Lighting continuity and enhancing natural light
• Lighting & Shooting scenes in a variety of locations, times(day/night), Interiors and exteriors, with various moods
• Mo’s “Lighting Rules”
• Discussion and screenings of a selection of Mo’s work
This course is aimed at 1st and 2nd camera assistants, gaffers, TV self-shooters and experienced camera personnel who wish to enhance their skills in lighting.
Please apply online at www.screentrainingireland.ie. Deadline for applications: Friday 30th January 2015. For further details contact Sorcha Loughnane in Screen Training Ireland at email@example.com.