This workshop will offer an introduction to Rhino 3D software (Rhino 5 for PC). The course will cover the following:
• The Rhino system: navigation, menus, modelling set-up and mode functions
• Precision modelling
• Curves, display and editing
• Intermediate edit and surfacing commands
• Advanced surfacing and solids
• Customise Rhino toolbars and workspaces (time allowing)
Courseware 3DM files will be provided and Level 1 manual is PDF format.
This workshop is aimed at modelmakers and art department personnel who wish to enhance their knowledge of Rhino 3D software.
Please apply online at www.screentrainingireland.ie. Deadline for applications: Friday 20th November 2015. For further details contact firstname.lastname@example.org