Date: Wednesday, June 10th, 2015
Duration: 10am - 4.30pm
Venue: Bow Street, Smithfield, Dublin 7
This seminar will explore the following topics:
- The perspective of the broadcaster and their working relationship with Actors. We will examine the broadcaster’s collaboration and strategy with talent, scheduling of press releases and liaising with the media.
- The role of Social Media Management, how actors navigate all the media tools at their disposal and also the social media requirement of actors for productions.
- The seminar will explore the do’s and don’ts of social media for actors.
- We will also discuss the role of the Distributor and their needs from an actor in terms of contractual agreements to promote a film, what they will be expected to do as part of the promotion of the project.
- Finally we will discuss what actually happens in interviews, what Journalists need and what an actor must consider and prepare before doing an interview, tailoring their answers to the readership or listenership, having stories prepared etc.
This is an interactive seminar and the actors are encourage to ask questions and guidance from the speakers. The session will be chaired by Shimmy Marcus, Creative Director, Bow Street.
Actors with some professional credits in Film & TV productions
Deadline for applications is Friday the 5th of June 2015. Please apply online to www.screentrainingireland.ie If you have any queries please email email@example.com