This Masterclass is an interactive session and the aim is to explore the project from early script stage right through to the release and distribution strategy. During the discussion we will explore the process and challenges of developing, funding and distributing a feature film in the current industry landscape.
Some areas that will be explored include:
• What was the development process like from initial idea through to final draft?
• Who were the key creative and financial partners during that process?
• What was the casting process and how did the director and cast work together?
• How was the process of finding a distributor?
• How are they approaching the festival strategy and planned release of the project?
This masterclass is aimed at producers, directors, writers and actors. You must have some industry experience to apply for the masterclass.
Please apply online at www.screentrainingireland.ie by 12am on Friday the 2nd of September 2016. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you have any queries. Please note that places are limited.